Materiais 2017, covered all areas of Materials from Functional Materials, Structural Materials, Processing Technologies to the Caracterization and Modelling.
The program of Materiais 2017 included:
– Two schools on Advanced Biomaterials (SABio) and on Advanced Microscopy Techniques (SAEM), Satellite event of MATERIAIS 2017 Under the auspices of UT Austin | Portugal International Collaboratory for Emerging Technology, CoLab Aveiro, Portugal
– Scientific talks (plenary, keyNote, Invited, regular talks and posters) that took place, April 10 – 12
– Debate session on Additive Manufacturing, April 11
– Show case of technologies based on scientific development, April 11
– Satellite event on Energy and Materials, April 10
– Commemoration of the 40th anniversary of the Department of Materials and Ceramics Engineering (DEMaC) of the University of Aveiro, April 12