BENEFITS OF EFC MEMBERSHIP
Important benefits available to EFC Member Societies (European and International) include the opportunity to:
- Appoint members to the EFC Working Parties;
- Nominate candidates for the EFC committees (Board of Administrators and Science & Technology Advisory Committee);
- Appoint a representative to the annual EFC General Assembly (with voting rights);
- Nominate candidates for the EFC awards;
- Organise events and courses with EFC endorsement and logo; with special promotion in the EFC “Calendar of Events” which is published on the EFC website and in the EFC Newsletters;
- Obtain discounts on exhibitor booths at annual EUROCORR conferences;
- Free promotional write-ups of the Member Society’s corrosion-related events and activities in the EFC Newsletters.
- Availability of General Membership of the World Corrosion Organisation (WCO) at no additional cost subject to formal application and the approval of the WCO Board of Administrators and the WCO General Assembly.
Furthermore, everyone who belongs to an EFC Member Society qualifies for
- reduced registration fees at annual EUROCORR conferences ;
- reduced registration to all EFC-sponsored events, if applicable (with assigned event number);
- access to the restricted area containing the electronic proceedings of past EUROCORR Conferences;
- discounted prices on all EFC publications.
European Member Societies are also eligible to submit bids for hosting EUROCORR conferences.