Would you like the opportunity to present your research during a plenary lecture at EuroCorr2022 (Berlin 28.08-01.09)?
In the frame of EuroCorr2022, the Young EFC organizes a 3M Plenary Lecture Competition to give the opportunity to an early career researcher to present their research during a plenary lecture.
It is a great opportunity!
The deadline for the application has been extended to December 19th.
October 2021: registrations open
December 19th 2021: application due
January 3rd 2022: finalists announced
January 28th 2022: virtual 3M Plenary Lecture Competition Final
- First round:
1 min video (free format) to apply and introduce yourself
CV including the list of indexed publication
*selection process by YoungEFC Board
- Second round for selected candidates
Challenge yourself and present your research in 3 minutes.
*selection of the winners by YoungEFC Board and Social Media response
- Contestants must be under the age of 35 during Eurocorr2022 (September 2022). Other candidates may also be considered if there are extraordinary grounds for doing so. (Extraordinary grounds refer to illness, parental leave or similar circumstances)
- Contestants must hold a PhD related to Corrosion
- The winner must register and attend the Eurocorr2022
- The material (video/CV…) could be use in social media