3-6 May 2022 | Ponta Delgada (São Miguel island – Azores), PORTUGAL
WOCSDICE – Workshop on Compound Semiconductor Devices and Integrated Circuits held in Europe & EXMATEC – Expert Evaluation and Control of Compound Semiconductor Materials and Technologies, will take place during 3-6 May 2022 in the city of Ponta Delgada (São Miguel island – Azores), Portugal.
WOCSDICE EXMATEC 2022: https://we2022.av.it.pt/
The two complementary conferences represent a prime opportunity to acquire new knowledge as well as to exchange ideas on state‐of‐the‐art research and the latest advancements on the topics that will be addressed:
• Compound semiconductors, including wide and ultra-wide bandgap materials
• Advanced electronic, magnetic, optoelectronic, photonic semiconductor devices: materials, processing, characterization, and modelling
• Organic electronics
• Nanomaterials, including 2D materials, surfaces, and interfaces (growth, characterization, theory, and applications)
• Reliability aspects for materials, processes, and devices
• Advanced semiconductor characterization and simulation techniques
SEND AN ABSTRACT NOW!
Abstract Submission: 11 February 2022
Abstract Acceptance Notification: 01 March 2022
Early Registration: 31 March 2022
Kindly broadcast this event in your Institution and to your fellow colleagues and students, as well as everyone you think might be interested in attending the conferences – we invite you all to make an appointment in your calendar and start planning your journey to the wonderful Azores!
Joana Catarina Mendes (WOCSDICE Chair)
Teresa Monteiro (EXMATEC Chair)
Luis Nero Alves (WOCSDICE Co-Chair)
Katharina Lorenz (EXMATEC Co-Chair)